DEVELOPING EUROPE'S GOAL TO BECOME THE FIRST CARBON NEUTRAL CONTINENT
United Lithium Corporation (CSE: ULTH | OTC: ULTHF | FWB: 0ULA) is an exploration & development company energized by the global demand for lithium. The company is actively working prospective mining friendly locations in Sweden, Finland, and the USA’s lithium sectors where regional deposits and mining operations along with advanced infrastructure allows for rapid and cost-effective exploration, development & production opportunities.
Electrical Mobility. Powered by domestic lithium production.
- Battery factories are numerous and growing with several ‘gigafactories’ under construction around the globe
- The world is moving rapidly to EV vehicles with all major car producers and others investing heavily in regional manufacturing.
- In Europe, our properties offers numerous surface evidence of extensive lithium mineralization.
- In the USA, our claim area is close to several operating pegmatite quarries many of which were mined for Li-Be during World War II.
- In Scandinavia, our claim areas offer ready access to deep water ports and proximity to highways and major infrastructure